Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy stuffed green bell peppers recipe. To make cheesy stuffed green bell peppers you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- Prepare of large green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of lean ground mince.
- Get of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of chicken (or beef) boullion cube.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Greek seasoning.
- Provide of tin diced tomatoes.
- You need of cooked long grain rice.
- Take of (+ extra) grated hard cheese, eg cheddar.
Steps to make Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- Cut off the tops of the green peppers so that they are all the same height. Remove and discard the seeds and membranes. Keep the tops..
- Finely chop the tops of the peppers after discarding the stalks..
- Place whole peppers in a pan of boiling water so they are completely covered. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove and drain upside down on paper towel..
- Lightly sprinkle the inside of the peppers with salt..
- Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a skillet, breaking up any lumps. Add the chopped onion and tops of green pepper and cook until tender..
- Add the minced garlic, boullion cube, Worcestershire sauce and Greek seasoning. Stir and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the tin of diced tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add the cooked rice and cup of grated cheese. Stir to combine and heat through..
- Stuff the green peppers with the beef mixture..
- Place the stuffed green peppers in a baking dish, cover with foil and cook in 350°F oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, add remaining cheese to top of peppers and cook uncovered for a further 5 minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable side or salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.