Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Spanish’ Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Spanish’ Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘spanish’ omelette recipe. You can cook ‘spanish’ omelette using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook ‘Spanish’ Omelette:
- Use of potatoes roughly cut to 1cm slices.
- You need of onions finely sliced.
- Use of I red pepper finely sliced.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- Provide of eggs.
- Take of Parsley handful finely chopped.
- You need of butter.
- Provide of Olive oil.
Instructions to make ‘Spanish’ Omelette:
- Simmer potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes, until soft and drain well..
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil on low heat in large pan and add the onions, frying slowly until brown, say 10 minutes. Then add red peppers for 5 minutes..
- Break the eggs into a jug and beat, adding salt and pepper to taste..
- Add butter to onions and peppers, and then add the potatoes. Pour the eggs into the pan, add the cheese, and cook until base has slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Then place the pan under the grill for about 5 minutes until golden brown..
- Add parsley and serve..
If you find this ‘Spanish’ Omelette recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.