Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheddar soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Take 1 of yellow onion.
- Take 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 packages of colbot sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 can of cream of celery (campbells).
- Take 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 packages of frozen brocalli heads.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of half /half (creamer).
- Take 2 of packs of cobot sharp cheddar cheese (shredded yourself).
Instructions to make Broccoli cheddar soup:
- Heat up butter on low heat. Dice up onion and garlic, sauteed till light brown, put aside..
- In a pot melt butter , slowly whisk in flour till thick on low heat..
- Add vegetable stock half and half, cream of celery, whisk till thickens on low /medium heat for 15-25 min.
- Add sauteed onions and garlic and seasonings to taste..
- Add thawed out broccoli, and shredded carrots and start shredding your blocks of cheese and slowly adding and whisking to soup..
- Let simmer on low for 15-25 min..
Some soups require hours and hours of simmering time to develop. Is there anything more hearty, cheesy and perfect than Broccoli Cheddar soup? We love broccoli cheddar soup, and I've yet to find a recipe that is just right. Note: you can purée half of your soup in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender if you choose however. Broccoli cheddar soup has long been a guilty pleasure sort of thing for me.
If you find this Broccoli cheddar soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.