Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hacked crispy rice / fried rice (cauliflower) recipe. To make hacked crispy rice / fried rice (cauliflower) you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower):
- You need 16 oz of frozen cauliflower bagged.
- Get 1/4 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower):
- Microwave the cauliflower for about six minutes.
- Pulse in food processor until riced..
- Using some paper towels get some of the water out of the rice..
- Using about half of the rice, and half of the yogurt… Mix together in bowl.. And prep a pan on the stove at med high heat..
- Take the yogurt / rice mix and squish into the bottom of the hot pan with a wooden spoon or the like. It'll sizzle etc.. Depending on your kitchen skills, you can let it brown for about four minutes, then start scraping and mixing the cauliflower. It may require some arm work out, you can stir fry the rice and not let it settle as well..
- Eventually it'll all get slightly browned, remove from heat, scrape pan and enjoy. It'll take about 10 minutes or less, don't let it just sit though, unless your seriously going for the burnt crispy on the bottom..
- Repeat with the second 8oz of rice and yogurt. More Yogurt may be required, I kinda eyeballed the amount I needed..
They're readily available in most super. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and shrimp, and you won't believe just how easy it is to make. Soggy cauliflower fried rice leads to a very unimpressed first-time taster. Top each with a fried egg. I had imagined so many adaptations to the recipe before I had actually made it (i.e. marinate the meat; switch up the pork for a combination of pork, chicken, and shrimp; add hot pepper sauce and/or fresh grated ginger) but I don't think there is much.
If you find this Hacked Crispy Rice / Fried Rice (Cauliflower) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.