Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting recipe. You can cook butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting:
- Provide of eggs at room temperature.
- Get of salted butter at room temperature.
- Use of sour cream at room temperature.
- Use of cake flour, sifted twice.
- Use of sugar, sifted twice.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Use of butter flavor.
- Provide of vanilla.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Use of semisweet chocolate.
- Prepare of almond flavor.
- Prepare of chopped almonds.
Steps to make Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting:
- Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time making sure to blend well after each egg..
- Add vanilla and butter favors..
- Mix baking soda with sifted flour..
- Add half of the flour to the butter and sugar and blend well..
- Add the sour cream and blend well..
- Add remaining flour and blend until light and fluffy..
- Grease and flour bunds cake pan. Pour batter into pan and bake in a oven preheated to 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours..
- Test for doneness by inserting a cake pick into the middle of cake..
- FROSTING: Heat heavy cream just to a boil..
- Break chocolate into pieces, add to cream and stir until melted..
- Add almond flavor..
- Let cool at room temperature. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Whisk until thickened to a spreadable consistency. Spread over entire cake and sprinkle with chopped almonds. Yummy !.
- Please note: all ingredients should be at room temperature, flour and sugar should be sifted twice for best density and height results..
Chocolate shavings or walnuts to decorate. Let me just say OMG, it was SO good. Remove from heat and add vanilla. If using nuts, sprinkle over bottom of pan. For the icing, in saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, cocoa and salt.
If you find this Butter pound cake with chocolate almond frosting recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.