Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with replacing the lights. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dog bone cake treats recipe. You can have dog bone cake treats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Use of Cake:.
- Use 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/8 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Use 2/3 cup of applesauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide of Frosting:.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Take 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
Steps to make Dog Bone Cake Treats:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Come in flour and baking soda in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, mix together peanut butter, vegetable oil, pumpkin puree and apple sauce. Add egg and stir..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir..
- Pour batter into greased 8" round pan or square glass baking dish..
- Bake 25-30 mins..
- Allow to cool, cut into desired shape using knife or cookie cutter..
- Mix Greek yogurt and peanut butter, spread on top of cake pieces..
- Extras: Decorate with squeeze cheese and/or crushed bits of your dogs favorite hard biscuit treat!.
The Dog Treatery specializes in custom birthday cakes & hats that your dog will love! These dog treats are easy to make! Making dog treats is also inexpensive. It's our most teeny, tiny, savory, flavory dog treat from Busy Bone. Our long-lasting dog bones were created for dogs of all sizes.
If you find this Dog Bone Cake Treats recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.