Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Becky's Potato Zucchini bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Becky's Potato Zucchini bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to becky's potato zucchini bake recipe. To cook becky's potato zucchini bake you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Becky's Potato Zucchini bake:
- Provide 6 medium of red potatoes..washed,cut thinly.
- Provide 4 small of zucchini..cut to 1/4 inch rounds.
- Use 2 of roma tomatoes..cut to 1/4 inch.
- Get 1 medium of vidalia onion..cut thinly.
- Provide 2 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1/4 cup of water..add to crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian herbs.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mccormick sicilian style..spicy garlic blend..salt free.
- You need 2 tbsp of good olive oil..use some for oiling pan..rest for drizzling.
Steps to make Becky's Potato Zucchini bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Oil a large casserole dish.
- Wash..and prepare the veggies.
- Mix the crushed tomatoes ..water and seasonings together..
- Start by layering half of the potatoes in dish..then half of the zucchini..follow with half of the onions..
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil onto the veggies in dish..
- Pour half of the tomato/water..seasoning mix over the veggies..
- Next layer the other 1/2 of the veggies in dish..potatoes..zucchini..then onions..
- Drizzle top with a bit of olive oil..then pour the other 1/2 of the tomato mix all over the top of veggies..
- Top with the sliced roma tomatoes..cover with foil..
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes..then take the foil off..and bake another 15-20 minutes..based on your oven..allow to brown on top a bit..
- Dish is done when potatoes are fork tender..serve with fluffy rice and a side salad..Enjoy!.
If you find this Becky's Potato Zucchini bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.