Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Fluffy Donuts (1x proofing) and How to store them recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fluffy Donuts (1x proofing) and How to store them recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fluffy donuts (1x proofing) and how to store them recipe. To cook easy fluffy donuts (1x proofing) and how to store them you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Fluffy Donuts (1x proofing) and How to store them:
- Get 220 ml of whole milk or 1%/2%.
- Provide 60 gr of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- You need 500 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 20 gr of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (about 60 gr each with the shell).
- Use 1.5 tsp of salt.
- You need 60 gr of shortening.
Instructions to make Easy Fluffy Donuts (1x proofing) and How to store them:
- Warm the milk until it is getting nice and warm when you dip your finger in it (about 105 degrees). Add the milk to a mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Add the yeast and stir to combine. Let the yeast rest for 5 minutes until it gets foamy..
- Add the flour, milk powder and beaten eggs to the bowl. Stir to combine..
- Add salt and mix until the dough comes together..
- Add the shortening and mix until the dough becomes smooth and elastic..
- Take a little bit of the dough and stretch it until it looks transparent. If the dough does not break/tear, it means the dough is smooth and elastic. If it's still broken/torn, continue to knead until it reaches the window pane (transparent)..
- Divide the dough into 24 parts. Round each part and then press it, make a hole in the middle with your finger..
- Arrange the donuts on a baking sheet that has been sprinkled with flour..
- Cover loosely with plastic cling wrap. Let them rise until they look fluffy (it is not necessary to double the size) about 30 minutes depending how warm your kitchen is. Be careful not to over proof, because the donuts will dent when they're fried)..
- Heat a lot of oil with low heat. When the oil gets really hot, fry the donuts. Flip the donut just once when the underside is golden brown then continue to fry the other side until golden brown..
- Remove the donuts from the hot oil and place them on a paper towel lined baking sheet to remove extra grease..
- HOW TO STORE IN THE FREEZER : Leave the cooked donuts to room temperature. Then arrange them (without glaze/topping) into a ziplock, you can also use an airtight container. If using a ziplock, make sure to dispose of the air inside it before closing it. When you are going to consume it, remove some as needed from the freezer and put them directly in the air fryer (don't need to thaw the donuts). Set the temperature to 350° F for 3-5 minutes..
If you find this Easy Fluffy Donuts (1x proofing) and How to store them recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.