Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to campbell's chicken and broccoli alfredo recipe. You can cook campbell's chicken and broccoli alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo:
- Prepare 1/2 of of a 1 lb. pkg. linguine.
- Take 1 cup of fresh or frozen broccoli florets.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 1/4 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-1/2" pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 can of Cambell's condensed cream of chicken OR cream of mushroom soup.
Steps to make Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo:
- Prepare linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli during last 4 minutes of cook time. Drain linguine and set aside..
- Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned and cooked through, stirring often..
- Stir soup, milk, cheese, pepper & linguine mixture in skillet and cook until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese..
- This is a Campbell Soup recipe, removed from a magazine at the doctors office(:.
View top rated Campbells chicken alfredo broccoli recipes with ratings and reviews. Juicy chicken with broccoli and pasta in the creamiest alfredo sauce. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo: Substitute grilled chicken breasts for the skinless, boneless chicken. Cook as directed for the chicken above until the shrimp are cooked through. Throw together Simple Chicken Florentine Alfredo with Fettuccine for a hearty meal that is guaranteed to please.
If you find this Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.