Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deliciously baked shrimp & kale wontons recipe. To make deliciously baked shrimp & kale wontons you only need 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons:
- You need 20 of wonton wrappers.
- Take 1 of olive oil spray.
- Use of Filling.
- Get 6 of cooked jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of baby kale leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chives.
- Get 1 tbsp of crushed red peppers.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons:
- preheat oven to 375° & get out a large baking sheet.
- take a sheet of foil, enough to more than cover the baking sheet, crunch the foil and then line the baking sheet so that there are plenty of "airy" spaces..
- lightly spray foil with olive oil.
- add carrots, kale, and cabbage to food processor, chop fine.
- add in minced garlic, crushed red peppers, chives, pepper, and soy sauce, chop till fine but don't let it turn into a sauce.
- scoop out ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- rinse out processor, and add in shrimp (make sure these are cooked, cleaned, devained, tail off), and chop but don't completely mince.
- add to mixing bowl, and fold/mix.
- take out package of wonton wrappers, you'll need at least 18-20.
- get a small bowl of water for gluing the wonton wrappers, and a paper towel for drying fingers between gluing (as needed).
- lay wrapper out flat, add about 1 tablespoon of filling to the middle.
- dip a finger in water, and wet 2 edges of the wrapper, and fold over into a triangle.
- dry your fingers, and pinch the edges together. I usually start at the top of the triangle, and work backwards.
- lay each wonton onto the baking sheet, not letting them touch.
- after all wontons are laid out on the baking sheet, lightly spray with olive oil.
- bake in middle oven rack approximately 10 minutes.
- remove and flip each wonton – I can usually just grab a corner and flip them.
- place back in oven and bake on the other side for another 3 minutes.
- remove, and enjoy either as they are, or with your favorite soy-based dipping sauce.
Baked Shrimp Scampi with jumbo shrimp baked in a white wine, lemon and butter sauce with Baked Shrimp Scampi was one of the first I made for friends when I was super young and before. Just be sure to serve the dip while. Baked Shrimp in Tomato Feta Sauce. Cheesy baked tiger shrimp are the best make ahead appetizer! Thai Shrimp and Green Bean Curry.
If you find this Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.