Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp-Lobster bisque recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp-Lobster bisque recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp-Lobster bisque recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp-lobster bisque recipe. To cook shrimp-lobster bisque you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp-Lobster bisque:
- Provide 4 cup of lobster stock – divided.
- You need 1 cup of peeled salad shrimp.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- Provide 1 cup of lowfat sour cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of lowfat cream cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Stevia sugar substitute.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
Instructions to make Shrimp-Lobster bisque:
- Puree the shrimp in 1 cup lobster stock. See my recipe for lobster stock..
- Put flour and 2 T water in small container with lid. Shake to thoroughly blend..
- Add all ingredients except flour blend to saucepan with 3 cups lobster stock..
- Place pan on medium heat and whisk to blend ingredients..
- Add flour blend and continue whisking. Raise heat until soup reaches boiling stage Reduce heat and stir..
- Serve garnished with cooked salad shrimp or crackers on the side..
This video will show you how to make a great bisque. See more ideas about Shrimp bisque, Soup recipes, Bisque recipe. Making the dish can be a somewhat time consuming culinary. You can follow the same method using shrimp, crab. This lobster bisque recipe is delicious, easy and always a crowd pleaser!
If you find this Shrimp-Lobster bisque recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.