Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best crock pot beef stew recipe. You can have the best crock pot beef stew using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Prepare of Beef stew meat (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Get of salt.
- Get of peppper.
- Use of onion, finely chopped.
- Get of celery ribs, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Get of can tomato paste.
- Get of beef broth.
- Provide of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of baby carrots.
- You need of Red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces (about 3 cups).
- Use of dried parsley.
- Provide of oregano.
- Provide of frozen peas.
- Prepare of frozen corn.
- Take of flour.
- Provide of water.
Steps to make The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Combine beef, celery, carrots, red onion, potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and tomato paste in the crock pot. I used a 6 qt crockpot for this stew. Cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 6-7 hours..
- About 30 minutes before serving, mix the flour and the water together in a small dish and pour into the crockpot. Mix until well combined. This will add a nice thickness to the stew. Next add in your frozen peas and corn. Continue cooking covered for 30 minutes..
This beef stew is the perfect combination of stewing beef and vegetables. Crock Pot Beef Stew, which we also call Irish Beef Stew, is one of our favorite meals to make on a chilly evening. Coat in flour and shake off any excess. Be sure to brown your stew. I have been working a lot of hours.
If you find this The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.