Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe. You can have pork souvlaki 🇬🇷 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷:
- Take 450 g of pork fillet.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Take of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoke paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of Wooden skewers soaked in water.
- Prepare of Greek style pita bread or flatbread.
Instructions to make Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷:
- Cut pork fillet into cubes and marinate with dry oregano, rosemary, half of lemon, smoke paprika, mints, salt and black pepper, olive oil and Greek yogurt. You can marinate it for a few hours. I did mine overnight..
- Soak your wooden skewers for about 10-15 min then put your pork into the skewers ready to grill or roast..
- On a griddled pan, medium heat, add a little bit of olive oil (1tsp) then place your pork skewers in to chargrill the outside..
- Place in the oven for about 20 min on 180c.
- Serve with greek style pita bread and greek salad..
Eating souvlaki was one of those things that I enjoyed back home at our city's summer festival each year. These Greek Pork Souvlaki are very easy to make and taste so crazy good, you'll want them to keep your outdoor grill occupied all summer long! Want to know how to make pork souvlaki? Spicy and aromatic, fresh oregano is an essential ingredient in our quick and healthful Greek Pork Souvlaki. Finally someone with an authentic souvlaki recipe.
If you find this Pork Souvlaki 🇬🇷 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.