Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pain de Campagne — Rustic Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pain de Campagne — Rustic Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain de Campagne — Rustic Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something good. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pain de campagne — rustic bread recipe. To cook pain de campagne — rustic bread you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pain de Campagne — Rustic Bread:
- Use 200 grams of All-purpose flour (Lys d'Or brand).
- Prepare 30 grams of Graham flour.
- Take 30 grams of Rye Flour (whole grain if possible).
- Prepare 1 1/2 grams of Malt powder.
- Take 5 grams of Salt.
- Use 5 grams of Sugar.
- Take 170 ml of Lukewarm water, around 40 ℃.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
Instructions to make Pain de Campagne — Rustic Bread:
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and use chopsticks to mix in a circular motion into one unified mass..
- Place on a flat surface and knead the dough in a pull-and-extend motion for about 9 minutes. Lightly pull the dough and if it has a slightly glutinous film to it, it's good..
- Make into a round shape, place into a lightly-oiled bowl, and allow to rise until it reaches twice it's size. I do it at 40 ℃ for about 30 minutes..
- Place on a lightly flour-dusted flat surface and remove the gas. Make into a round shape and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Thoroughly flour the inside of a fermentation basket with all-purpose flour. Restore the dough's round shape and place in the basket with the seams facing up. Flatten by lightly pressing down on the top..
- Proof the dough for the second time in this state. It should fill about 80 to 90% of the basket. I do it at 40℃ for 40 minutes..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Carefully remove dough from the basket by turning it over gently and place on sheet..
- Bake in your preheated oven at 220 ℃ for 30 to 33 minutes and it's complete..
If you find this Pain de Campagne — Rustic Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.