Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brownies(microwave) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownies(microwave) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brownies(microwave) recipe. You can cook brownies(microwave) using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brownies(microwave):
- Use 150 gm of butter.
- Get 50 gm of dark chocolate/cocoa powder.
- Provide 100 gm of caster sugar /powder sugar.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 gm of plain flour.
Steps to make Brownies(microwave):
- Take 150 grm butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 40 sec..
- Add 50 grm choco or cocoa powder(i used cocoa) again microwave till melts…if using cocoa for 30 sec and mix well..
- Add sugar,eggs,flour and beat it with whisk or fork..
- Spray a microwave dish.microwave for 4 mins..
- Rest it fir 8-10 mins…thn cut..your brownies r ready…
- Note: have with icecream or chocolate sauce…
- I took 2 tsp milk and grated chocolate and microwaved till it melts and added 1/2 tsp butter..and decorated with sprinkler's and chocolate…can use cream instead of milk..i ised the available ingredients…
- Here i wasnot hving time to take proper fotos…as kids were eagerly waiting 😋.
This Skinny Single-Serving Microwave Brownie packs a huge chocolate punch, full of incredible fudginess and irresistible decadence. They have mini-brownies that are specifically for the microwave, but you can't cook a ull pan in there. (Even if you could somehow fit it in). Its smooth texture simply melted in my mouth, completely. This past weekend was a whirlwind blur with our engagement. I don't know why I ever rolled my eyes (figuratively) at the idea of microwave mug brownies.
If you find this Brownies(microwave) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.