Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate mousse cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust recipe. To make white chocolate mousse cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust you need 20 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- Provide of for the fudge brownie crust.
- Take 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 2 of ounces, (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons) unsalted butter).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of for white chocolalate mousse.
- Use 2-8 ounce of pacages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Use 12 ounces of good quality white chocolate chopped, not chips.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Provide of For Garnish.
- Provide 2 ounces of semisweet chocolate, melted.
- Prepare 2 ounces of white chocolate, melted.
- Provide of as needed, fresh fruit, berries off any kind or a combination of berried.
- Use of as needed, whipped cream.
Steps to make White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- Begin by making white chocolate mousse base, it needs several hours to get cold in the refrigerator.
- Have chopped white chocolate in a large bowl. Heat the 2 1/2 cups cream until hot but not boiling in the microwave or on stove top. Pour over white chocolate, let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperare then cover and refrigerate until very cols, 2 hours or more.
- Make fudge brownie crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat sugar and eggs until combined.
- Add cooled chocolate, vanilla and salt and stir in just until combined.
- Stir in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared springform pan.
- Place pan on foil lined baking sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes until toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely before filling.
- Make White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
- Beat cold white chocolate mixture until fluffy..
- In another bowl beat cram cheese until smooth.
- Beat in sugar,salt and vanilla into cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold white chocolate mixture ino cream cheese in 3 additions until well combined.
- Pile onto brownie crust smooth top and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish by drizzling with the melted semi sweet chocolate and melted white chocolate..
- Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream.
These Chocolate Mousse Brownies are one of the BEST brownies I have ever made. I am not sure I will ever try it with cookie crumbs as this got soooo many compliments and I liked the brownie "crust". With wire whisk, beat in pudding mix until well mixed. This decadent no-bake chocolate mousse pie is piled into a crust of crushed pretzels and topped with fresh whipped cream. Raspberry Chocolate Mousse is a delicious dessert with a stunning presentation in stemless wine glasses.
If you find this White Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.