Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya in pressure cooker recipe. You can cook jambalaya in pressure cooker using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker:
- Provide 230 grams of Andouille Sausage.
- Prepare 230 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Use 230 grams of Prawns (uncooked).
- Provide 2.5 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Use 1.5 teaspoons of Thyme leaves (dry).
- You need 0.5 teaspoons of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (chopped).
- Take 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Take 1 of Yellow Pepper (chopped).
- Take 1 dash of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 200 grams of White Rice (not cooked).
- Prepare 1 tin of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Take 250 ml of Chicken broth.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Parsley (chopped).
Steps to make Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker:
- Heat your pressure skillet or cooker. Put oil in pan and add chicken, sausage & shrimp, stirring well after each addition..
- Sprinkle meats with 1 ½ tsp Creole seasoning, 1 tsp thyme & cayenne. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked & shrimp has turned pink. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside..
- Place onion, garlic, peppers, and celery in the pressure cooker, along with 1 tsp Creole seasoning, ½ tsp thyme, and hot sauce. Cook 4 – 5 minutes, stirring frequently until vegetables are crisp-tender..
- Add rice, tomatoes and broth to the cooker. Close and lock the lid in place and heat on high until pressure builds and the indicator rod rise..
- Turn down the heat when the second white ring appears on the indicator rod and cook for 8 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and release the pressure by pressing the button on the handle or by running cold water over the sink. Once all the pressure is released, open the lid. then stir in parsley and cooked protein. Replace lid, cover tightly and let stand for five minutes before serving..
This delicious Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya is an incredible flavor-party in your mouth bursting with savory-umami-spicy-tangy-sweet flavors. Sauté some chicken with the New Orleans trinity of onions, celery, and bell pepper, stir in rice, broth, and tomatoes, and pressure cook until the rice is cooked. Finding You The Best Deals In The HighStreet And Online! Instant Pot Shrimp Jambalaya can be ready in minutes for a meal the entire family will go crazy over. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat or use the brown function.
If you find this Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.