Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella glazed baked donuts recipe. To cook nutella glazed baked donuts you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Take of Donut Batter:.
- Use of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Provide of ground nutmeg.
- Get of salt.
- Use of large egg, at room temperature.
- Get of light brown sugar.
- Provide of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Prepare of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Take of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Provide of Nutella Glaze:.
- Prepare of confectioners sugar.
- Provide of nutella.
- Take of milk (any kind).
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Take of sprinkles (optional).
Steps to make Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt until combined, then set that aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream) until smooth. Whisk in the melted butter and vanilla until fully incorporated. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix..
- Now, spoon the batter into the donut pans cavities. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. After about 2 minutes out of the oven, transfer the donuts to a wire rack and bake the remaining batter. Allow the donuts to cool enough to handle before glazing..
- To make the nutella glaze, place the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk them together. Start with just 4 tsp. of milk and add more if you'd like the consistency to be thinner..
- Dip the tops of the donuts into the nutella glaze. If using sprinkles as well, then immediately sprinkle them over the freshly glazed donuts. Let the donuts sit out on a wire rack until the glaze sets, about 15-20 minutes. Any leftover donuts will be good stored in an airtight container for another day or two..
You're here for the donuts, and I can totally respect that. Looking for a baked donut recipe that's rich on flavor? Dip the tops of the doughnuts into the glaze, shake off any excess (or use a spoon to smooth on the glaze) and immediately sprinkle them with chopped nuts, sprinkles or other garnishes. These easy Caramel Coffee Glazed Nutella Donuts are made with two types of chocolate and two types of coffee. Give it a good whisk until it gets smooth and creamy.
If you find this Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.