Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Pork Loin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Pork Loin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked pork loin recipe. To make smoked pork loin you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Pork Loin:
- Provide 2-3 lb of pork loin (with fat cap).
- Provide 4 oz of your favorite dry rub.
- You need 2 of tbps of olive oil or evoo.
- Provide of Brine solution.
- You need 1/4 cup of your favorite salt (I like pink Himalayan).
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 4 cups of warm water.
Instructions to make Smoked Pork Loin:
- Prepare pork loin by washing and trimming away any excess from the sides and bottom of the loin. You will want to keep the fat cap intact during this process..
- Create brine solution by adding the salt, sugar, and warm water together; stir until all the sugar and salt is dissolved. You can use boiling water, but remember to let the solution cool to about room tempature before using..
- Next step has two options. 1. Soak the meat in the brine solution over night. Make sure that the brine solution cover the entire loin. Or 2. You can inject the meat with the brine solution. I like to inject the meat with about 4-8 oz of the solution. Then cover the loin in. The brine solution and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours..
- Next turn the loin fat side up and score the top about a half inch deep diagonal across the meat grain, making a cross hatch pattern on the top..
- Next rub the sides and bottom (non fat side) with the olive oil making sure to get a good coverage on all side of the meat..
- Turn you meat fat side up. Add some olive oil to the top enough to fill in the cuts and ass a generous amount of session. Let the meat sit about 20-30 mins before putting it in the smoker..
- Place loin in the snoker. Cook time depends on size of the meat. But generally you will be smoking for 2 hours at 225 or until the internal temp teaches 145..
- Prepaid your smoker. I like to do it 20-30 mins before I put the loin in. This give the rub some time to set before smoking. Set smoker temp for 225..
- Once internal tempature reaches 145. Take out of the smoker, transfer to cutting board. Let meat sit for about 10 mins, then cut and serve..
If you find this Smoked Pork Loin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.