Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tortellini & Asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortellini & Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortellini & Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tortellini & asparagus recipe. You can have tortellini & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tortellini & Asparagus:
- Provide 1 lb of Fresh asparagus.
- You need 1 lb of Cheese tortellini (I used frozen).
- Provide 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes drained, or 1-2 cups fresh diced tomatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Use 5 clove of Garlic, minced (2 tablespoons).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar (optional).
- Get 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese, toasted Italian bread crumbs, or crushed croutons for topping.
Steps to make Tortellini & Asparagus:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil..
- Trim bottom ends of asparagus and discard (about 1 inch). Now chop the rest of the asparagus in bite size pieces (1-2 inches)..
- Add tortellini and asparagus to boiling water and cook about 5-8 minutes until asparagus is tender-crisp..
- Drain pasta and asparagus. Set aside..
- In the same pan, over medium, heat oil, garlic & spices for a couple of minutes while stirring. Careful not to let the garlic burn..
- Add in the tomatoes & balsamic vinegar..
- Add back the pasta and asparagus. Stir gently and cook a couple minutes to let the sauce completely coat the pasta..
- Top with Parmesan, Italian bread crumbs, or crushed croutons if desired..
Tortellini is generally made with either round pasta wrappers or square pasta wrappers. Recetas de Tortellini de espinaca con salsa de berros y champiñones/setas y muchas más recetas de tortellini. Tortellini is ring-shaped pasta made from durum wheat and eggs, and stuffed with meat, cheese or vegetables. This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. Domates Soslu Tortellini Tarifinin Servis Önerisi.
If you find this Tortellini & Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.