Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for stuffed grape leaves recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect stuffed grape leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to stuffed grape leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed grape leaves recipe. To make stuffed grape leaves you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare stuffed grape leaves:
- Use of ingredients for stuff leaves.
- Provide 1 jar of of grape leaves.
- You need 2 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground lamb or finely chopped lamb.
- Use 1 of marjoram to taste.
- Take 1 of minced garlic to taste.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste (can be white or black).
- Provide 1 of rosemary to taste.
- Prepare 1 of marinara sauce.
- Provide of marinara sauce ingredients.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1 can of 32 oz tomatoe sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Get 8 oz of tomato paste.
Steps to make stuffed grape leaves:
- add lamb to a skillet on high heat put in spices and onions half a medium onion finely chopped.
- take grape leaves from jar they are usually packed in very tight don't tear them getting them out. rinse off the brine of leaves speard them out if they are small use two or three over lapping. mix the ground lamb and rice together. the leaves should be about 2 1/2"- 3"(inches). spoon enough to go almost touching the sides in a line across the leaves should be no more than 1 inch wide line. fold the sides inward then roll it up like a mini burrito or eggroll..
- after rolling up all the leave put in baking pan add marinara sauce over top bake in oven 350°F Fahrenheit for about 30-45 minutes..
- marinara sauce instructions add all but the tomato paste put all into a sauce pot also I couldn't put it but half the onion gets cooked with the lamb. cook till boiling simmer adding tomato paste for about 20-30minutes.
Lay leaves, shiny side down, on flat surface. These can either be a main dish or an appetizer. These can either be a main dish or an appetizer, depending on. I make my stuffed grape leaves from fresh grape leaves but they do sell them in a jar. A wide variety of grape stuffed leaves options are available to you, such as preservation process, processing type, and packaging.
If you find this stuffed grape leaves recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.