Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bonnie's natural nime chow peanut sauce recipe. You can cook bonnie's natural nime chow peanut sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh ground peanut butter (whole foods).
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce (or substitute).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take 1 tbsp of Agave syrup.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
Steps to make Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce:
- Combine fresh ground peanut butter, ginger, sriracha, lime juice, soy sauce, and water. Mix well..
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds to "marry" the ingredients. Stir well..
- Add cilantro, agave syrup, and coconut milk. More may be added to reach desired creaminess..
- I like to put my sauce in the refrigerator for an hour so flavors can blend. I mix it before serving with Nime Chow..
- Here's a crunchy, tangier version of this recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359853-ls-tangy-natural-nime-chow-peanut-sauce.
If you find this Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.