Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Baked Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Baked Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Baked Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked potatoes recipe. You can cook cheesy baked potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Baked Potatoes:
- Prepare 2 lb of Idaho potatoes; peeled & medium dice.
- You need 32 oz of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 head of garlic; cloves peeled & halved lengthwise.
- Take 1 envelope of dried ranch seasoning.
- Get 8 slices of cooked bacon; diced.
- Provide 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Get as needed of sour cream.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Baked Potatoes:
- Combine potatoes, garlic, cream of chicken soup, cheddar, and ranch seasoning in a lightly buttered medium-large casserole dish. Season with 1 large pinch of salt and 2 large pinches of pepper. Mix together..
- Cover. Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife. Uncover during last 10 minutes of cooking..
- Garnish with sour cream, basil, and crispy diced bacon..
- Variations; Parsley, mint, oregano, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, dill, sage, asparagus, bell pepper, green beans, carrots, cardamom, capers, cabbage, cauliflower, cayenne, sweet potatoes, turnips, rutabaga, parsnip, celery root, chervil, chickpeas, chives, asiago, blue cheese, fontina, manchego, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, gruyere, corn, creme fraiche, salsa, fennel, horseradish, leeks, dijon, olives, peas, onion, pearl onion, saffron, spinach, vegetable stock.
Spruce up your spuds with this family favorite recipe for Easy Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes loaded with cheddar and Parmesan. Soft homemade piroshki dough filled with a cheesy potato filling. First up are these Cheesy Vegetarian Loaded Baked Potatoes with Spinach. Mashed potato, stuffed with cheese, coated with breadcrumbs and baked until the cheese melts in the middle. Creamy, cheesy Zucchini Potato Bake in a garlic Alfredo sauce.
If you find this Cheesy Baked Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.