Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey-mustard chicken recipe. To make honey-mustard chicken you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey-Mustard Chicken:
- Provide 4 of Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless…about 1 lbs.).
- Provide 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 oz).
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter or Margarine.
- Get 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- You need 1 of *Optional: Hot Cooked Rice or Shortcut Risotto Verde (see recipe link in directions).
- Provide 1 of *Optional: 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel (grated).
Steps to make Honey-Mustard Chicken:
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside. Wipe out skillet..
- In same skillet, combine soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard (and orange peel, if using). Heat to boiling, return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink), stirring occasionally..
- To serve, arrange chicken over rice or risotto. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347450-shortcut-risotto-verde.
- *** Recipe originates from Campbell's " Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.
You can keep it whole and cut the chicken in chunks and serve it with rice or pasta. How to make delicious honey mustard chicken at home. Honey Mustard Chicken Salad – Made with the juiciest, tender honey mustard chicken, romaine, strawberries Honey Mustard Chicken Salad. The next tip is to marinate your chicken breasts in the Honey mustard. The combination of honey and dijon mustard works great on chicken, especially with juicy and.
If you find this Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.