Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shrimp cocktail recipe. To make easy shrimp cocktail you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL:
- You need of shrimp cocktail.
- Take 1 packages of cooked shrimp (whatever size u like).
- Take 32 oz of bottle of camaronazo or clamato.
- Provide 2 of celery stock finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of jalapeno ( finely chopped).
- Take 1 of avocado (diced up in chunks).
- Get 1 of cucumber (finely chopped).
- Take 1 pinch of of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Get 1 of small pinch of cilantro( finely chopped).
- Provide of Tabasco or Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Take 1 of (optional) ketchup.
Instructions to make EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL:
- Depending on how chunky you like your shrimp cocktail chop your veggies. My husband likes them small so you get more bite size pieces in one spoonful. Begin chopping veggies and place all into a decent size bowl. Big enough to hold juice..
- Once veggies are chopped clean your package of shrimp under running water. If your shrimp have tails take them off at this time. Add shrimp to chopped veggies..
- Squeeze your lemon on top of shrimp and veggies. Add salt and pepper..
- Now depending how much juice you like add your camaronazo. One bottle of 32 oz is perfect for a small bag of shrimp. In case your wondering what it looks like I've included the picture. Tomato juice or clamato work just fine..
- Mix together and add your Tabasco or hot sauce if you like. Add to your liking. Also at this time squeeze about maybe 2 tablespoons of ketchup. (I dont measure sorry) Chill in fridge for about three hours then serve. This is just a little side note. My mom use to make it with small chunks of Monterey cheese. I like cheese in mine but my husband doesn't like cheese in his. Just fiy if you wanted to try..
We've updated this party standby with a zesty homemade sauce that packs a flavorful punch thanks to acidic ketchup, spicy chili sauce. For this Quick & Easy Shrimp Cocktail Appetizer recipe, we used a jarred cocktail sauce, which you can buy online or in the condiment aisle of your grocery store. Easy Appetizer: Mexican Style Shrimp Cocktail. Festive Shrimp Cocktail Appetizer Kandy's Kitchen Kreations. However old-fashioned it may seem, shrimp cocktail is a classic.
If you find this EASY SHRIMP COCKTAIL recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.