Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Basic wheat bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic wheat bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic wheat bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic wheat bread recipe. You can have basic wheat bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basic wheat bread:
- Provide 2 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of Bread flour (reserve for if needed).
- Take 2 tbsp of granulated sugar (reserve about 1 tsp).
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of milk (1%, 2%, or whole).
- Provide 1 of Egg at room temperature.
- Get 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey (optional and only if you want your bread to be a honey wheat bread).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Basic wheat bread:
- Warm milk (milk should be warm enough that when you stick you finger in it doesn't burn….heat approximately 40 in microwave so milk is about 110-120°).
- Add envelope of yeast with about a tsp of sugar and let sit for about 5 to 8 min. When it's foamy the yeast has bloomed…(if it didn't bloom then either your milk was NOT warm enough or your yeast was old).
- To your standing mixer with dough hook add 2 C of wheat flour and 1/4 C of bread flour with 1 tsp salt and 2 TBSP sugar mix together.
- With mixer on med to med/high (so if your mixer has speeds from 1 to 4 use 3); add 2 TBSP olive oil, 1 egg (slightly beaten) at room temperature, (this is also where you add your 2 TBSP of honey if you want your bread to be honey wheat bread….(NOTE IT DOES NOT MAKE YOUR BREAD SWEET) and pour in your milk mixture and continue mix. If you notice dough is not starting to cling to dough hook then add some of the reserve bread flour from the 1/4 you set aside A LITTLE AT A TIME. ONCE IT STARTS TO CLING DO NOT ADD ANY MORE FLOUR just let it mix till it forms a ball and pulls away from sides of bowl. Dough will be tacky, turn out on floured surface and knead 3 to 4 times and form into a bowl put back into bowl with a little olive oil over top and cover set in a warm dry place till it rises can take from 30 min to 2 hours to rise. Once it doubles in size turn out and roll into a log seam side down and place into a loaf pan and cover again and let rise. Preheat oven to 375° bake for 35 min. R.
My picky kid even eats the crust! Healthy whole wheat bread makes a basic tuna or egg salad sandwich taste even more delicious. An easy basic recipe for whole wheat bread that is great for sandwiches and for toasting! It is healthy, hearty, and delicious. It is crunchy, chewy and easy.
If you find this Basic wheat bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.