Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick beef shepherd pie recipe. You can have quick beef shepherd pie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Provide 1 lb of 80/20 or higher Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of large Zucchini.
- You need 1/4 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of what ever other veggies you have.
- Use 1 of I used fresh corn.
- Use 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1 packages of instant potatoes /make your own.
- Take of salt n pepper.
- You need pinch of ground cumin & coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of chili flakes.
Instructions to make Quick Beef Shepherd Pie:
- Chop all veggies to a small dice even in size then in a sauté pan with a Lil oil sear them til tender not fone all the way.I used brown butter with sage!.
- Put into bottom of the Pyrex and in the same pan start your beef,cook til just done don't over cook.
- While that's cooking get your water on for potatoes, when done set aside. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer your beef on top of the veggies then your potatoes on top of that.
- Bake for 20 min or till it begins to bubble..let sit for a few minutes.
Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the In England, the birthplace of this hearty dish, shepherd's pie is most often made with a ground lamb filling. This shepherd's pie is made with leftover roast beef, peas, carrots, and mashed potatoes, creating a warm and delicious comfort dinner. Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! The meat mixture can be made ahead and frozen.
If you find this Quick Beef Shepherd Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.