Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried mashed potato balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried mashed potato balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried mashed potato balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried mashed potato balls recipe. To cook fried mashed potato balls you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried mashed potato balls:
- Prepare of mashed potatoes.
- Provide of bacon bits or crumbles.
- Use of eggs.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- Provide of flour.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Provide of oil I use vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Fried mashed potato balls:
- After you have your 2 cups mashed potatoes add bacon, cheese, egg (beaten), salt and pepper.. mix well.
- Let mixture cool for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat oil on med high (you want enough oil to cover each ball halfway).
- Scoop up mixture and roll in palm into balls about 1.5 inches thick.
- Coat each ball lightly on flour.
- Roll balls into a egg wash (1 egg and 1/2 cup water mixed together).
- Then roll balls into bread crumbs and put into hot oil and fry about 3 to 4 minutes on each side of balls until golden brown.
- When done place on paper towel then light sprinkle of garlic salt.
A year that I am extremely grateful for. Still, even the most timeless of recipes. These mashed potato bites are breaded and fried, making them the perfect finger food. These Fried Mashed Potato Balls are super creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside! Hot potato balls over wooden background.
If you find this Fried mashed potato balls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.