Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple & Tasty Kimchi Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Tasty Kimchi Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & tasty kimchi fried rice recipe. To make simple & tasty kimchi fried rice you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple & Tasty Kimchi Fried Rice:
- You need 100 grams of Kimchi.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Take 10 of cm Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- Take 3 of bowls Hot cooked white rice.
- Get 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garlic soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Simple & Tasty Kimchi Fried Rice:
- Finely slice the Japanese leek. Beat the egg with a little salt. Chop up the kimchi and drain out the juice..
- Heat a frying pan and grease it with some vegetable oil. Then lightly cook the beaten egg until half-cooked before removing it from the pan. Re-grease the pan with sesame oil and lightly stir-fry the kimchi..
- Add the cooked rice, Chinese soup stock paste and the juice from the kimchi and briskly stir-fry. Then, add in the egg from Step 2 and the finely chopped leek and keep stir-frying..
- Lastly, drizzle in some soy sauce from the edges of the pan and briskly stir-fry everything. Please season this dish with however much pepper you like and make sure to use some of the green end of the leek as well..
- Homemade Gochujang,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143344-easy-homemade-gochujang.
- Wakame Seaweed Soup,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143345-korean-style-wakame-soup.
- Soft Boiled Pork,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143542-tender-boiled-pork-with-korean-dressing.
- Three-Colored Namul,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143586-thri-coloured-namul.
- Luxurious Kimchi Hotpot,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143350-my-familys-superb-kimchi-hot-pot.
- Cucumber Namul,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152415-cucumber-namul-korean-style-salad.
- Bulgogi,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143591-easy-delicious-bulgogi.
If you find this Simple & Tasty Kimchi Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.