Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to *easy* chocolate chip cookie cake recipe. You can have *easy* chocolate chip cookie cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE:
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2 sticks of butter.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Take of Optional Frosting.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- Take 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Steps to make *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE:
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture until just combined. Make sure you check out Chuck E. Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie cake that is perfect for any small celebration or occasion at home. Baking this cookie cake is a real cinch. Mix flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt if using in a bowl and set aside.
If you find this *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.