Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper steak with kluski noodles recipe. To make pepper steak with kluski noodles you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of sliced rib eye or sirloin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of large onion (1 in cubes).
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of green peppers.
- Take 8 oz of white mushroom (1 in cubes).
- Provide 4 of large roma tomatoes (1 in cubes).
- Provide 1 Tbs of Beef knors.
- Take 1 1/2 Tbs of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2-3 of shakes of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 lb of New Mill Kluski Noodles.
Instructions to make Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles:
- Clean excess fat off meat. Cut into 1.5 inch squares. Season with pepper, garlic powder and onion powder..
- Heat oil. Add steak. Cook steak for 5 minutes on high. Add in onions. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add garlic and peppers. Cook for 3 minutes. Add in mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Add Knors seasoning, half the water, soy sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and, tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a separate cup, mix cornstarch and remaining water. Pour over beef. Simmer until thick..
- For Kluski noodles follow recipe on package..
If you find this Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.