Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to firni(rich rice pudding) recipe. To cook firni(rich rice pudding) you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING):
- You need 1 cup of rice soaked in water for 1 hour,drain and grind coarsely.
- Take 1 1/2 litre of milk,1/2cup extra to mix with grinded rice.
- You need of Few saffron, 3 cardamom, 1/2 cup sugar,1/2 can CONDENSED milk,1/2cup pistachios some for garnish.
- Use of Mawa…heat 2 tbsn butter,add 1/2 cup milk…bring to a boil n add 1/2 cup milk pwd and cook till all combined n Thick mixture is formed…cool it.
- Provide leaf of Garnish…cardamom pwd,sliced pistachios and silver.
Steps to make FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING):
- First step is of rice….soak it,dry it on cloth,grind it coarsely and mix with 1/2 cup of milk and keep it ready(pic2)now boil milk add in sugar,saffron, cardamom and let it simmer in low flame 5 to 10 mins.
- Now add in the rice and milk mixture and keep stirring for 5 to 10 mins,now add CONDENSED milk,pistachios (any dry fruit).
- Mawa(pic1..I make same time on other burner…u can make it before)recipe above..now add the mawa and cook for more 2 to 3 mins…the consistency should be pouring,medium nor thick nor thin.remove 3 cardamom we added in the beginning..
- Now pour FIRNI..into serve bowl(use clay pots if u have,coz it gives more depth and flavour)garnish with cardamom pwd, some pistachios, few saffron strings and silver leaf(not aluminium)chill in fridge for atleast 1 hour and enjoy…😊u will realise ur hardworking has kindly paid off..do try.pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog and follow me up #cookpad for more such amazing recipes 😊.
Firni is a rice pudding made by boiling rice with milk and sugar. Interestingly, this North Indian Punjabi dessert of rice cooked in sweetened milk is popular all over Here, we show you hot to make authentic North Indian rice phirni, slow-cooked to get the perfect consistency and incredibly rich aroma. The rice phirni is similar to rice kheer, yet different in its texture; the main difference is that the rice is ground in phirni. Firni is a kind of rice pudding, that is made with powdered rice for making various types of dishes. Variants are used for either desserts or dinners.
If you find this FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.