Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mocha-Chocolate French Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mocha-Chocolate French Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mocha-Chocolate French Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mocha-chocolate french bread recipe. You can cook mocha-chocolate french bread using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha-Chocolate French Bread:
- Use 200 grams of French Bread flour (Semi-strong bread flour).
- You need 1 of (if unavailable, use strong bread flour + cake flour).
- Take 4 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 140 grams of Water (During the cold months, use lukewarm water).
- Take 3 grams of Instant coffee.
- Prepare 7 grams of Sugarless cocoa powder.
- Take 40 grams of Beer of your choice.
- Provide 40 grams of Chocolate chips.
Steps to make Mocha-Chocolate French Bread:
- In a bowl, lightly mix together the powdered ingredients (everything except the water, beer, and chocolate chips) with a whisk..
- Add the water and beer into Step 1 and mix until no longer floury..
- Let sit for 20 minutes and then punch it 3 times (bring the dough together from the outside to the inside as if folding it). The photo shows the dough after the third punch..
- Let the bread rise until about double in size. (The photo shows the dough after rising for 30 minutes using the oven's bread function)..
- Divide into 2 and fold each into thirds. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Place the seam from folding on the bottom and use your hands to punch the dough and spread it out. Place the chocolate (chips) on top and embed them in by lightly pushing..
- Fold over half of the dough..
- Fold the dough over 3/4 of the way by using your thumb to hold down the previously folded edge from Step 7..
- When finished folding, tightly close the seam use a folded cloth to make wall in the middle. Dust the cloth with flour (unlisted) while completing this step..
- Let it rise a second time until about 1.5 times larger. Preheat the oven while waiting for the second rising to complete..
- Preheat the oven to the highest available temperature for 20 minutes. Move the dough to a sheet of parchment paper and dust with joshinko (not listed). Cut out some pieces of dough on the top to make notches..
- When the oven has finished preheating, thoroughly spray the dough with water and place on the topmost rack in the oven. Tip: Close the oven door and let it sit for 3 minutes..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 240°C. Lower the temperature to 200°C and bake for another 15 minutes..
Starting the day with chocolate is sure to put a smile on your face for the day. Cool down for a few minutes. My Cafe Mocha Cupcake Recipe is an easy cupcake recipe for beginners. Chocolate Pecan Cake With White Chocolate Mocha Sauce, Chocolate Zucchini Bread, Chocolate Cherry Bread. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat liners.
If you find this Mocha-Chocolate French Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.