Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajita stuffed peppers recipe. To make chicken fajita stuffed peppers you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Get 4 of large green bell peppers.
- Get 2-1/2 c of riced cauliflower.
- Use 8 oz of boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 c of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 c of shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese.
- Get 1/4 c of fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 c of salsa.
Steps to make Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Slice stem top of peppers and remove seeds. Place cut side up in deep baking dish, leaning against sides if needed. Bake until tender, 20-30 min..
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Set aside..
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken using half of the seasonings. Cook in skillet until cooked through, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and chop into small pieces..
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add cauliflower, onion and remaining seasoning. Cook and stir until almost tender. Add in chicken and finish cooking veggies..
- Blot away excess moisture from peppers. Fill with chicken mixture. Sprinkle on cheese. Top with salsa and yogurt..
Cut each pepper in half lengthwise (through the stem). And whilst the fajita-spiced chicken and veggies are the main event, you don't want to skimp on the extras too. Includes cayenne powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, brown sugar, cumin and black pepper. Sizzling hot chicken fajitas are what dinner dreams are made of. Transfer the cooked veggies to a bowl.
If you find this Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.