Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to poormans’ cajun crab-melt & poached egg recipe. To cook poormans’ cajun crab-melt & poached egg you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg:
- Provide of imitation crab shredded.
- Get of mayonnaise (I used avocado oil mayo).
- Prepare of small yellow onion chopped.
- Provide of Cajun seasoning.
- Use of grated sharp /aged white cheddar.
- Prepare of black pepper to taste.
- Use of or bread lightly toasted or buns would make this a crab roll !.
- Use of poached eggs.
- You need of red pepper chopped.
Instructions to make Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix imitation crab, mayonnaise, onion, Cajun spice, red and black pepper in a bowl and mix..
- Lightly toast bread and poach four eggs.
- Put your toast on a baking sheet. Spoon out crab mixture on to each of the four toasts Sprinkle the cheese on top. Put in oven until cheese melts. Top each with poached egg..
- Optional : I had fridge picked purple cabbage and I finally chopped it and sprinkled it on top. Fresh herbs would work too for texture and freshness..
If you find this Poormans’ Cajun Crab-Melt & Poached Egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.