Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Memphis Style BBQ Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Memphis Style BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Memphis Style BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to memphis style bbq sauce recipe. To cook memphis style bbq sauce you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Memphis Style BBQ Sauce:
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped finely.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 2 cup of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of rice vinegar.
- Use 1/3 cup of molasses.
- Get 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of red hot sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Memphis Style BBQ Sauce:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook till softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Add tomato ketchup, cider vinegar, rice vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard, hot sauce, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Allow mixture to cool, then transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Store in a sterile jar with airtight lid, keeps in the fridge for up to a month..
In this episode, we are going to make Memphis Style BBQ Sauce! This sauce is not too heavy, with just the right mustard and vinegar balance. It also is thinner and has a bit of vinegar. Blue Ribbon – Competition Style BBQ Sauce. Memphis style BBQ sauce is different from Kansas City style barbecue sauce.
If you find this Memphis Style BBQ Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.