Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb microwave chocolate cake recipe. You can cook low carb microwave chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake:
- Prepare of coconut flour.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- Take of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- Provide of cream cheese.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- Provide of egg.
Steps to make Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake:
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
If you find this Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.