Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker brown sugar pork loin recipe. You can cook slow cooker brown sugar pork loin using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin:
- Provide 4 pounds of boneless pork loin roast.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (halved).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- Provide 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar (divided).
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard (or a grainy mustard.
- Get 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin:
- If the pork has an excessive layer of fat, trim it a bit. A little fat will help keep the roast juicy over the long period of cooking..
- Rub the roast all over with the garlic halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer..
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until tender but not falling apart. Pour off the excess juices..
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer..
- Serves 6-8 but you will most likely have leftovers 😃.
- Plated dish – served with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots..
- Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.