Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Build Your Own Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Build Your Own Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Build Your Own Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to build your own enchiladas recipe. To make build your own enchiladas you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Build Your Own Enchiladas:
- Use of Enchiladas.
- Get 16 each of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 15 oz of enchilada sauce.
- Use 2 quart of enchilada filling.
- Prepare of Tools.
- Use 1 each of casserole dish.
- Use 1 of sautee pan.
- Take 1 of saucepot.
- Get 1 of tongs or chopsticks.
- Take 1 large of spoon.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
Instructions to make Build Your Own Enchiladas:
- Select and prepare your Enchilada sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349604-mikes-1-minute-green-chile-enchilada-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352616-enchilada-sauce-red-chile-sauce.
- Select and prepare your enchilada filling. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366640-chicken-enchilada-filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368979-veggie-enchilada-filling.
- Double check the seasoning on your filling and sauce. Go easy though. You're going to lose some water during baking, and that could kick up the flavor..
- Preheat your oven to around 350°F.
- Alright, now we can build our enchilada factory. Check out the picture to get an idea of where we're headed. You're going to want your enchilada sauce in the saucepan over low heat, just warm, on the front left burner of your stove. Your sautee pan goes on medium-low heat on the front right burner beside it. Your casserole dish should be on the other side, just to the left of your sauce, and the stove. Make sure it's as close as possible to avoid making a mess. Your enchilada filling should be in a bowl to the left of your casserole dish, and should contain a large spoon to scoop with. Open your bags of tortillas and stack them on the opposite side of the stove, next to your sautee pan. Have your tongs or chopsticks close at hand. This specific arrangement is important to your workflow..
- Place a tortilla in the sautee pan. Wait until it starts to puff up a bit, and flip it over. It should have some nice dark toast marks on it. Add the next tortilla to the pan if there is room. When the first tortilla is toasted on both sides, remove it from the pan, flip the second tortilla, and add a third tortilla to the pan. Continue this flow as you add the next flow into your tasks..
- Take a freshly toasted tortilla and dunk it in the warm enchilada sauce. If the tortilla or sauce is too hot to handle at any point, here's where the tongs come in to play..
- Move your sauce coated tortilla into the casserole dish. Take a heaping spoonful of filling (I challenge myself to fit 1/2 cup of filling) and drop it into the center of the tortilla. Wrap your tortilla gently around the filling, forcing it to the edges..
- Slide your filled tortilla to one side of your dish, and get to work on the next one. Arrange each enchilada up snuggly against it's dish mates..
- When you've packed your 16 enchiladas into their crate, take what remains of your enchilada sauce and spread it over the top..
- Sprinkle some cheese over the top, and slide the whole deal into the oven..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted, and the filling heated through..
Enchiladas are one of those foods that, when done correctly, you can't stop thinking about (what's better Chowhound. A profile can be built about you and your interests to show you personalised content that is relevant to you. The sauce is really defining here: the word is derived from a verb meaning "to season with chili". Find great deals on new items shipped from stores to your door. While the two may operate independently, your business is personally important to you.
If you find this Build Your Own Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.