Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. You can cook garlic parmesan zucchini casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Provide of grated zucchini.
- Get of salt.
- Take of finely diced onion.
- You need of finely diced carrot.
- Take of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Provide of eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of melted butter.
- Get of Panko breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
If you find this Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.