Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheddar stuffed chicken breast recipe. To make broccoli cheddar stuffed chicken breast you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Use 4 of Large Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 (12 oz) of bag Steamable Broccoli Florets.
- Use 1 of diced Bell Pepper (any color).
- Provide 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast:
- Preheat Oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut a Pocket in each chicken breast for filling. Be careful not to cut all the way through..
- For the filling: Follow the instructions on the broccoli for preparation. While that’s cooking dice your bell pepper. After broccoli has cooled some dice it up smaller if you prefer. Combine broccoli, bell pepper, cheese, mayo & 1 tsp of the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix the filling until combined. Then divide the mixture evenly between the chicken breast. Using toothpicks to secure if necessary..
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika & 1 tsp of garlic powder..
- Heat a large oven safe skillet (I prefer cast iron) over medium heat & add the Olive Oil. Sear the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cover skillet in foil and bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°. Let rest 5 minutes covered before enjoying..
Serve with salad, rice, potatoes or pasta. Make chicken: Open butterflied chicken pieces. Choose from broccoli-cheddar, margherita, spinach-artichoke, mushroom, and asparagus-provolone. Would have liked it more perhaps if it was moister, the idea of a second can of. My recipe for broccolli and cheese stuffed chicken is one that.
If you find this Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.