Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kanya's Braised Pork Knuckles with BBQ sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Braised Pork Knuckles with BBQ sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's braised pork knuckles with bbq sauce recipe. You can have kanya's braised pork knuckles with bbq sauce using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Braised Pork Knuckles with BBQ sauce:
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Provide 4 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 2 kg of pork knuckles,big bite chunks.
- Use of my BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1 cup of chili sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Kanya's Braised Pork Knuckles with BBQ sauce:
- Brown pork knuckles with crushed garlic until no longer pink,on medium heat,add all ingredients except parsley ,let it simmer on low heat about 2 hours or until pork tendered and sauce is thickness,add parsley ,heat off.
- I serve this knuckles on my noodles ,or rice ..its nice soft ,good flavored :).
This BBQ dry rub is not just tasty and easy to use, it's also versatile. Ham Hocks, AKA Pork Knuckles, are slow cooked by the BBQ Pit Boys. Put some lettuce on one part, as well as a slice of tomato. Tasty snack to beer on a wooden Board for submission on the old wooden background. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker.
If you find this Kanya's Braised Pork Knuckles with BBQ sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.