Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon recipe. You can have parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon:
- Prepare of 1 potato sliced thinly approx 1 oz.
- Prepare 3 of – tbl spoon of melted butter.
- Get of 1-2 clove Garlic finely chopped more if you like.
- You need of 2 – tbl spoon of fresh thyme.
- You need of 6 oz Skinless salmon fillet.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide of Parchment paper or tin foil.
Steps to make Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon:
- Pre heat oven to 350 f(180 c).
- Fold parchment paper in half, make sure you have enough parchment paper to fold and make a pocket for all the ingredients. The pocket should have enough room and not be tight.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic,butter and thyme. Spread the potato’s on one half of the parchment paper and pour over have of the butter mixture..
- Lay the salmon over the potato’s and drizzle with the rest of the butter, season lightly with salt and pepper. I like to add a couple of slices of Lemmon on top of the salmon along with some sprigs of thyme (optional).
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and clinch the edges starting at one end all the way round to form a sealed pocket.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the pre heated oven for approx 30min or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 f (63 c) serve and enjoy.
Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. Tender, flaky salmon drenched in garlic butter is, hands-down, the best thing to cook on your grill this summer. Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers. This easy flavorful baked salmon recipe is flavored with minced garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Drizzle lemon-butter mixture over top, making sure salmon is coated completely.
If you find this Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.