Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed, baked burritos recipe. To make stuffed, baked burritos you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Take 2 of flour tortillas.
- Take 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Take 1/4 cup of white rice.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 of jalepeño.
- Use 1 slice of tomato.
- Use 1 slice of onion.
- Use 1 oz of red pepper.
- Take 1 oz of green pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
Instructions to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Bring 1.5 cups of water to a boil. Add rice, reduce to simmer and cover. Stir occasionally, cook until done..
- Bag chicken breast, cumin, black pepper, and salt. Shake gently..
- Place chicken breast in frying pan, sear outside, reduce heat, and cook until internal temperature is 165°F..
- Dice tomato and jalepeño. Cut red pepper, green pepper, and onion into thin strips..
- Add veggies to frying pan with 2 tbsp oil. Sautée until soft..
- Cut 2, 12" sections of aluminum foil. Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Using half of the ingredients on each tortilla, start with rice, then chicken, cheese, and veggies. Fold in ends, and roll closed..
- Wrap burritos in aluminum foil, and cook in oven for 10 minutes..
Roll the burrito tightly and place in a large casserole dish. Use a half-and-half combination of butter and oil to maintain a rich flavour while reducing the saturated fat that could hurt your heart. My family is very picky, so I came up with these to satisfy everyone—and it worked! —Donna Holter, Centennial, Colorado. Pour in half a cup of the tomato passata and mix together. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat, then add a dash of oil and the onion.
If you find this Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.