Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez onion mushroom soup recipe. You can cook mike's ez onion mushroom soup using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- You need of Onion Mushroom Soup.
- Get 8 cup of Varied Mushrooms [halved-baby portabella-white-brown-wild].
- Provide 1 of Extra Large White Onion [chopped].
- Prepare 1 cup of Quality Dry White Wine [reserve half].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic [+ 2 reserve cloves].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Onions [chopped].
- Take 1 box of Lipton Onion Soup [use both packets in box].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 1 box (32 oz) of Beef Broth.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh Parsley [added last].
- Provide 1 of large Bay Leaf.
- You need of Breads.
- Take 1 loaf of Dense Bread [your choice-toasted].
- Prepare of Fresh Croutons.
- Prepare of Soup Thickeners [flour or starch].
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of Corn Starch [+ 1 tablespoon water].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup:
- Add butter, olive oil, onions, garlic, thyme, both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix and 1/2 of your cup of white wine to a heated pot. Cook about 3 minutes or until onions are just slightly translucent. Be careful to not burn your garlic. Cover and let sweat for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and other 1/2 cup wine and whisk into onion mixture. You're thickening your soup with this mixture. Know you might need a bit more oil..
- Wash your mushrooms with a damp cloth. Half or quarter your mushrooms; depending upon how large they are. You'll want your halves or quarters fairly large and plump. Add your mushrooms to the pot and stir. Steam covered for 3 minutes in onions mixture. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else [except breads, corn starch or reserved garlic cloves] to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Toast your 1" thick slices of crustini bread. You'll definitely want very dense or heavy bread with this soup. While your bread is still warm, smear your fresh garlic cloves on your crusty bread and watch them melt! That's it. Nothing else. Just thick slices of garlic bread meant to be dipped in your soup..
- If you feel you'd like to thicken your soup more., Try corn starch. Mix 2 tablespoons starch to 1 tablespoon water. Mix well. Add 1/2 of it to your simmering pot and stir well. Let simmer for 1 minute. Add the other half if need be..
- Throw in your fresh parsley about 45 seconds before service. Pull Bay Leaf..
- Serve soup piping hot with tons of warm garlic crustini bread or fresh croutons. You don't want to run out of bread so make extra if need be. Enjoy!.
Stir in the mushrooms and hot broth. Add the vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper. Our favorite sushi place has the most amazing Japanese clear soup, which is a broth-based soup with onions and mushrooms, also served at many This is my version of the restaurant's Japanese-style clear soup, perfect for a cold and snowy day, especially if you are feeling under the weather! A variety of mushrooms gives nuance to this hearty vegetarian fennel soup. Any assortment of fresh mushrooms will work and you can change those flavorful notes by switching up the combination each time you make it.
If you find this Mike's EZ Onion Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.