Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Flatbread Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Flatbread Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy flatbread dough recipe. To make easy flatbread dough you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Flatbread Dough:
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- Get 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 Cups of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Honey.
Steps to make Easy Flatbread Dough:
- In the bowl of a stand-mixer dissolve yeast and sugar in 1-cup warm milk or water. Set aside until frothy, about 10 minutes..
- Add about 2 ½ cups flour, salt, ¼ cup olive oil, and honey to the bowl. Fit the stand-mixer with a dough hook. Run machine on low, after a minute or so slowly sprinkle in the rest of the flour..
- Watch dough for the next few minutes dribbling in small amounts of water if needed to keep dough elastic. Dough should begin to look very smooth, pulling cleanly away from the sides and bottom of the bowl after about 10 minutes..
- If this does not happen add a few more tablespoons flour and continue running the machine until it does..
- Transfer dough to a bowl that has been greased with a little olive oil. Cover bowl with plastic and let rest in a warm place (about 75 degrees F is ideal) until doubled in size, about 1 hour..
- Dough will keep, in the refrigerator, at this stage for 24 hours. Let it come back to room temperature before using..
If you find this Easy Flatbread Dough recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.