Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked meringue recipe. You can cook oven baked meringue using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Meringue:
- Provide 4 of egg whites at room temperature (3.6 oz.).
- Take 3.6 oz. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3.6 oz. of impalpable glass sugar (sifted).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 5 drops of red food coloring (or your preferred color, to taste).
- Take of Heart-shape cookie cutter (or your peferred cookie cutter).
- Take of Paper towell.
- Provide of Cooking spray.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Meringue:
- Put egg whites in a bowl Beat with electric or manual whisk until the egg whites bubble (foam).
- While continuously beating, add gradually:.
- Granulated sugar.
- The glass sugar.
- Lemon juice or vinegar The essence of vanilla The salt.
- The food coloring Continue beating until the meringue forms firm peaks, should not have liquid in it.
- Preheat the oven 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a sleeve or a small spoon to make the meringues.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper Put together the meringues leaving distance between each other.
- To make the heart-shaped meringues:.
- Spray the paper towel with cooking oil, pass it around the edge of the cookie cutter Support it on the butter paper, fill with the preparation using a small spoon.
- Gently remove the cutter Wash it before reuse.
- The cooking time is 50/60 minutes Do not open the oven door Once the cooking time has passed, turn off the oven and let it rest for another 1 hour.
- Store it in an airtight container Keep away from the moisture as it can soften your meringues.
For fan assisted you can bake on any shelf. Turn off the oven once the baking time has passed, and do not open the oven. Use this basic recipe to for any recipe you use meringue as a base or make Donnay Hay's perfect pavlova. Oven Baked Meringue Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Oven Baked Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating. While the mixer is running, slowly add the sugar and then the cornflour.
If you find this Oven Baked Meringue recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.