Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Aaloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Whole Wheat Flatbread) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aaloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Whole Wheat Flatbread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aaloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Whole Wheat Flatbread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aaloo paratha (potato stuffed whole wheat flatbread) recipe. You can cook aaloo paratha (potato stuffed whole wheat flatbread) using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aaloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Whole Wheat Flatbread):
- Use for of The Covering (Roti / Flatbread) :.
- Use 2 2/3 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take as required of Water for kneading the dough.
- Use for of Stuffing :.
- Get 6 of medium Potatoes (Boiled).
- You need 3/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Aamchur Powder (Dried Raw Mango Powder).
- You need 3/4 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black Salt (Kaala Namak / Sendav Meeth).
- Take 6 tsp of Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves).
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cups of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
Instructions to make Aaloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Whole Wheat Flatbread):
- To make Aaloo Paratha, first boil the potatoes in sufficient water in a pressure pan for 3 -4 whistles..
- Mix together the whole wheat flour, salt and oil and knead into a medium soft dough using water as required..
- Apply some oil on the dough and set aside till further use..
- Peel the boiled potatoes and grate them. Add the ingredients mentioned for stuffing and mix well..
- Divide the dough and the stuffing into 8 equal portions respectively..
- Roll one ball of dough into a small circular disc of about 3" and fill in the prepared stuffing..
- Pick up the edges and close the rolled disc around the stuffing and seal it. Give it a slight press to form a stuffed flattened ball. Dust it with flour and roll into a round disc..
- Heat a griddle and transfer the rolled paratha onto it..
- Roast on medium flame till slightly roasted. Flip and increase the flame to high..
- Apply some homemade ghee on the top and flip again when the bottom side is roasted well..
- Apply pressure on the edges with a spatula roast the flipped side till brown spots appear on it..
- When done transfer to a container and set aside..
- Serve these delicious Aaloo Parathas with some fresh homemade curds, pickle and a preferred dip by the side!.
Aloo paratha are popular North Indian whole wheat flabreads with a spiced potato filling. Aloo Paratha – Manjula's Kitchen – Indian Vegetarian Recipes. www.manjulaskitchen.com. Slowly lift the edges and bring together in the center to form a pouch. Aloo Paratha- Indian potato Filled flatbread prepared using wholewheat flour & a spicy potato filling. A whole wheat Indian bread stuffed with potato.
If you find this Aaloo Paratha (Potato Stuffed Whole Wheat Flatbread) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.