Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinguy's fried chicken – kfc style chicken recipe recipe. You can have pinguy's fried chicken – kfc style chicken recipe using 33 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe:
- Provide of Pinguy's Spice Mix.
- Get 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning (Schwartz if you can find it or one that uses Cumin).
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Tellicherry Pepper. Any Black Pepper will do I just like Tellicherry..
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper. Add more or less for desired spiciness..
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Dried Majoram.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Sage.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of MSG/Accent Seasoning. You can leave this out but it makes a huge difference to the taste..
- Provide of Batter Coating/Mix – Also great for Onion Rings:.
- You need 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Corn Starch/Cornflour. This ensures a crisp crust.
- Use 2 tbsp of Instant Mash Potatoes. Gives the coating an extra crisp finish..
- Use of Milk -n- Egg dip:.
- Take 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice or White Wine Vinegar. Curdles the Milk to make the dip thicker..
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Use 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1 tsp of MSG/Accent Seasoning.
- Prepare of Brine:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Prepare of Meat:.
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken Drumsticks – 2 Pieces Per Person.
Instructions to make Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe:
- For anyone that wants to try my fried chicken recipe you need to put: 1 teaspoon of Cajun Seasoning, 1 teaspoon of Paprika, 1 teaspoon of Salt and 1 teaspoon of Celery Salt.
- In a zip lock bag or plastic container with about 32oz (900ml/1ltr) of water and marinade the chicken in the fridge for 3hrs. You can marinade it for longer but found 3hrs to be enough..
- Once brined/marinaded take the chicken out of the fridge and start preparing everything you will be needing. (If you plan on poaching the chicken before frying go to step 10)..
- Next grab a bowl and add all the spices and herbs (I recommend using a coffee grinder to mix/grind the spices before adding) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361775-pinguys-spice-mix.
- Then add 1 cup of self-raising Flour with 2 tablespoons of instant Mashed Potatoes and 2 tablespoons of Corn starch. If you made a batch of the "Pinguy's Spice" it's about 4 tablespoons to every 1 cup of flour..
- For the Milk -n- Egg dip add 2 tablespoon of Lemon juice then two eggs to a cup of milk. Whisk and stand for 5mins for it to thicken. Once thicken add 1 teaspoon of MSG/Accent Seasoning and mix well. (If you want to use butter milk instead, this is perfectly fine.).
- Now blend up the spices/herbs and flour together and place onto a plate. Take the Chicken out from the Brine and cover it in the seasoned breading flour. Once fully covered in the seasoned flour, dip the chicken into the Milk -n- Egg dip and cover it again in the flouring mix making sure there are no wet patches. Once fully coated place onto a drying tray ready for frying..
- Once all the chicken is covered in the seasoned breading flour heat the oil to 360°F (182°C) and start frying the chicken. This can take anywhere from 8 to 13mins. So just try and judge when it's ready (use a meat thermometer if you are unsure). The size of the chicken pieces and how quickly the oil cools down by the amount of chicken you fry in one go all play a factor on how long it will take for the chicken to cook. Just make sure the chicken is fully emerged in the oil or you will get soggy skin..
- If the cooked Chicken is to dark you can try frying the Chicken at a lower temperature (8-10 Mins at 320°F (160°C) then raising the heat to 375°F (190°C) to brown it off..
- TIP# To improve the flavour and moisture of the chicken, after step 2 poach the chicken. To do this place the chicken in a pot and pour in the brine it was soaking in. Heat up the contents until it starts to boil. Once it starts to boil lower the heat to a soft simmer and poach the chicken for about 20 to 25 minutes with it covered. Once it's cooked turn off the heat and leave it to cool. When the chicken is cool enough to handle start flouring and frying. As the chicken is pre-cooked/poached this lowers the needed frying time and the risk of over cooking the coating. Fry the poached chicken for about 4 minutes or until golden brown and crispy at a temperature of 375°F (190°C). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339304-pinguys-gravy-k
Then, heat up oil in a pan and then add the chicken and shallow fry till each side is golden brown and the chicken is well cooked. Chicken Fried Rice│Fried Rice│Fried Rice Recipe│Rice recipe│Egg Fried Rice│easy Fried Rice│Chicken. This is a homemade crispy fried chicken recipe which I thought to share during the auspicious month of ramadan so that my blog. It's basically a copycat recipe of the savory blend of spices. After researching far and wide I found this recipe that comes out tasting just like the original.
If you find this Pinguy's Fried Chicken – KFC Style Chicken Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.