Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad recipe. You can have taco salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taco Salad:
- Provide 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cans of Kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 head of Iceberg lettuce, chopped or torn.
- Take 4 C. of Shredded mild cheddar cheese (cubed works great too).
- Get 1 of large Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of large Tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 C. of Green onions, chopped.
- Provide 1 can of pitted black olives, cut in half.
- Provide 1 bottle of Thousand Island dressing.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Take of Salsa.
- Get of Cilantro, chopped or torn.
- You need of Taco flavored Doritos chips, crumbled.
Steps to make Taco Salad:
- Brown ground beef, drain and rinse.
- In large bowl combine ground beef, kidney beans, lettuce, onion, tomato, green onion, cheese, olives, and Thousand Island dressing and Doritos chips..
- Garnish with salsa, sour cream and cilantro. (Green chilies and jalapeno make great additions for a little kick!).
If you find this Taco Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.